Sunday, August 22, 2010

sunday

In God's great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you. 1 Peter 1:3-4
Sunday was such a great reminder of where our hope comes from. We can have faith in His power, His plan, and His unconditional love.
Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God, that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:39
Mark worked Saturday night, so this Sunday was a girls day. Jolie and I matched. :) I didn't get a picture...then it was too late. She was all sweaty from running around the courtyard with her friends....in the almost 100 degree heat. We had lunch with some great friends. I love Sundays. I love going to church. hearing the word. worship. seeing our church family. Jolie loves it too. She gets to have fun and learn in the preschool classroom.
This past Sunday was a day I reflected on just how blessed we are. Blessed by His unconditional love and blessed to have a family here in Jax.
This was my 'Sunday hair'...what do you think? ;)
Jolie wore a pink flower. We were matchy-matchy.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

love it, way cuter than my chapel veil... did you make it or buy it (where???) i would love to get one!

your family pictures are so amazing! can't wait to hang on in my new house.

Karen said...

I bought it at Forever 21. I can get you one if you'd like! I am waiting on prints of our family pictures. I will be sending you a couple. :)
Thanks! I can't wait to hear all about the new house!