1. She is very affectionate, with just about everyone...but Mommy and Daddy in particular AND her boyfriend Talan.
2. She likes to "cut" Daddy's hair...or she'll tell me how pretty my hair is.
3. Yesterday she told me I had pretty eyes...how sweet!
4. She is now at the age where she PreTenDs.... pretends to shop throughout the house with her grocery cart, or pretend to make dinner, or the cutest...She pretends to be at the Beach in the living room. She will put out her beach towel, put on her sunglasses...
5. She's Mommys bff...we go everywhere together.
6. Some Sunday mornings we go to Panera. This last Sunday she said, "look Mommy, the muffie store!" Apparently she really loves those chocolate chip muffies...I know, bad...but she's too cute to say no. :)
7. We have to 'trick' her into taking a nap these days, so we both lay on the couch, and in no time she's sound asleep.

8. Her and Samson (aka puppy) are buddies
9. She now likes her piggies to be painted
10. She is 100% her Daddy's girl. She adores that man...as do I. We miss him when he's working nights. but when Daddy's home, she is all about her Daddy ♥
2. She likes to "cut" Daddy's hair...or she'll tell me how pretty my hair is.
3. Yesterday she told me I had pretty eyes...how sweet!
4. She is now at the age where she PreTenDs.... pretends to shop throughout the house with her grocery cart, or pretend to make dinner, or the cutest...She pretends to be at the Beach in the living room. She will put out her beach towel, put on her sunglasses...
5. She's Mommys bff...we go everywhere together.
6. Some Sunday mornings we go to Panera. This last Sunday she said, "look Mommy, the muffie store!" Apparently she really loves those chocolate chip muffies...I know, bad...but she's too cute to say no. :)
7. We have to 'trick' her into taking a nap these days, so we both lay on the couch, and in no time she's sound asleep.
8. Her and Samson (aka puppy) are buddies
9. She now likes her piggies to be painted
10. She is 100% her Daddy's girl. She adores that man...as do I. We miss him when he's working nights. but when Daddy's home, she is all about her Daddy ♥
When ever she sees a cop car, she gets all excited, thinking it's HER Daddy. "Look Mommy! Daddy's car!" Sometimes I get excited too...wishing it was him. We love the man in our life!




1 comment:
Awww, she is so sweet! You've got an amazing little girl. :)
Post a Comment