Saturday, June 19, 2010

bedtime prayer

(mommy) Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Daddy
Thank You for Mommy
(Jolie) Thank You for Jolie...
Thank You for haircuts
Thank You for eyes
Thank You for mouth
Thank You for chin (as she points to her chin)
(mommy) Thank You for kisses... as I give her a Good Night kiss
We Love you, Jesus. Amen.

Every night we go through the bedtime routine... bath, pjs, read a few books and say a bedtime prayer. I wish I could remember every moment of Jolie's precious childhood. but I know I wont remember everything. Tonight was one of those moments that I just want to remember forever. ♥ She is so sweet and innocent...and apparently thankful for haircuts :P She pretends to give her Daddy haircuts every moment he allows. And she's really thankful for her chin. Maybe because her little double chin is ticklish...not sure. :) She is also counting. While reading a book tonight she started counting the trees illustrated on the page. one, two, three....ten, eleven, twelve...bout-teen, bout-teen, bout-teen. She makes me SMILE :)
Jolie helpind Daddy wash the cars, just another thing she loves to do with her Daddy.

No comments: