Jolie says to Mark, "Watch out for WOOO-HA! Daddy!" as he leaves for work.
I guess that's what she calls the 'bad guys'!

Tonight is numero 2 of four nights in a row for Mark's work schedule. When he works nights, and I have a full day at the salon, we miss each other coming and going. She misses her Daddy! As we were pulling into the driveway tonight, she asked if Daddy's home....or is Daddy sleeping?? His schedule must be so confusing for her. He makes up for it when he has four or five days off! She will get to see him in the morning. Since she insists on being such an early riser...ugh...and he gets home around 6 a.m. On his days off, he's so great, he let's me sleep in...aahhh! It's the simple things in life! That is like a million bucks to me.
This is a crazy busy week for me at the salon...which is such a blessing! I love my job! But...I am looking forward to the weekend, we are both off for a couple days together!!!
I guess that's what she calls the 'bad guys'!

Tonight is numero 2 of four nights in a row for Mark's work schedule. When he works nights, and I have a full day at the salon, we miss each other coming and going. She misses her Daddy! As we were pulling into the driveway tonight, she asked if Daddy's home....or is Daddy sleeping?? His schedule must be so confusing for her. He makes up for it when he has four or five days off! She will get to see him in the morning. Since she insists on being such an early riser...ugh...and he gets home around 6 a.m. On his days off, he's so great, he let's me sleep in...aahhh! It's the simple things in life! That is like a million bucks to me.
This is a crazy busy week for me at the salon...which is such a blessing! I love my job! But...I am looking forward to the weekend, we are both off for a couple days together!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment