Saturday, September 25, 2010

candy corn wreath

The happy return....fall
or as the sign at Starbucks says, "The happy return, The Pumpkin Spiced Latte." I love fall. I am so in love with the season that I am making Mark take me on an 8 hour road trip to the Smoky Mountains. We are going to Bryson City,NC the second week of October. I am hoping and praying that the fall colors will be at their peak. say a prayer for me! Florida doesn't get much of a fall...I miss it so much! One thing for sure, is that the weather will be a bit cooler there. I will be wearing my boots and sweaters! ahhh...the happy return!
Check out this sweet idea for a fall wreath.
click the on the photo to see just how to make it!
looks simple and cute!

1 comment:

Cheryl Joy said...

That is beautiful!!!