{fall}
1. sweaters
2. boots
3. pumpkin spice lattes
4. changing leaves
5. brisk air
instead we have....
1. shorts
2. flip-flops
3. iced tea
4. palm trees
5. humidity
don't get me wrong, these things are nice,
but I am ready for a change of season!
oh well....we will take advantage of the weather we do have! Jolie loves to be outdoors. On my days off, we like to find new parks or visit the Jacksonville Zoo.
fun is right outside our doors...
We have discovered a new favorite for Jolie. She loves to help Mark wash the cars. That's right, we're putting her to work young. I think it's good for her, she seems to really have a sense of accomplishment in helping. I came outside to find Jolie wet from head-to-toe. and she was loving it! She didn't mind getting in the way of the hose. and she didn't mind keeping the bucket of suds ready. She had her hands in the bucket saying, "I wash....wash". Wish I had it on video. I think washing the cars may now be an every week kind of thing.
I guess this is what {fall} looks like in Florida.
Whatever the weather may be,
I am so thankful to have my family...this is
home!




No comments:
Post a Comment