Now that the weather is starting to change....I've been in the mode to bake.
I love a yummy slice of banana bread for breakfast,
so out came Grandma's simple recipe....my craving satisfied.

3 ripe bananas
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of flour
dash salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of walnuts
Mix it all together. Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
delish! enjoy!
I love a yummy slice of banana bread for breakfast,
so out came Grandma's simple recipe....my craving satisfied.
3 ripe bananas
1 cup of sugar
2 cups of flour
dash salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of walnuts
Mix it all together. Bake at 350 for 60-70 minutes.
Cool in pan about 10 minutes before removing from pan.
delish! enjoy!





1 comment:
try adding chocalate chips!!! It is sooo good.
Post a Comment