I'm finally getting around to posting a few pics of our trip to Wisconsin. We've been home for a about a week now but on the go since! Jolie traveled very well for a lil 6 month old bebe. :) The plane ride was fun...to say the least! She wasn't the screaming baby....but she wanted to get into everything! and being seated in the middle made it a lil rough to keep her out of our neighbors goodies that she just had to have. :) The trip was too short, as always. But I so enjoyed seeing family and a few friends. Mom had a few days off, so we spent a lot of time with Mom and visiting Dad at the campground. Grandma Davis hosted a lil cookout at her place to get everyone together. Aunt Tina and Uncle Mike and Brian even made it out for dinner. Dinner was fun, but it can be tough to visit when lil JoJo has a 7pm bedtime....so I was torn.
It was so cute to see Eva and Jolie together. I kept thinking back to the movie Look Who's Talking...wondering what they were thinking. Jolie especially love their time swimming. I think Jolie is going to be a lil fish, like her momma. Mom and Dad couldn't keep me out of the water when I was little, swimming on my own by 1 1/2 ish. I guess I need to enroll Jolie into swimming lessons. :)
here with Grandpa at the campground
with Grandma for her first golf cart ride
cousins together again...Jolie and Eva




1 comment:
Great photos! AND, your hair looks fabulous! :)
Post a Comment