skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
hmmmm....which pair?
Have you ever heard the expession "New shoes cure the blues"?
Here are few pics of the lil princess and all her shoes....
I wonder if she'll have a shoe fetish like her momma. :)
Now Jolie just needs to decide which pair to wear....
or maybe she just wants to play!
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
I like the pink glitter shoes!
love mommy
August 11, 2008 at 10:22 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am a wife.
I am a mother.
I am a daughter.
I am a sister.
I am a hairstylist.
I am a Christian.
This is my life story....
he has the key to my ♥
JOLIE
Our 'lil Family
My Blog List
Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond
Miss Mustard Seed
Myers Family
Pastor Steven Furtick
Perry Noble
The Lettered Cottage
The Preacher's Wife
The Small Things Blog
The Twice Remembered Cottage
Blog Archive
►
2013
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2011
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2010
(49)
►
December
(2)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
►
2009
(39)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(4)
►
April
(3)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(27)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(4)
da da da
hmmmm....which pair?
wisconsin
Jolie Evangelynlove her curiosity. love those pigg...
►
June
(5)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
1 comment:
I like the pink glitter shoes!
love mommy
Post a Comment