This is the patio set that Mark and Jolie gave me for Mother's Day. It is so nice to go out and enjoy the warm days or cool nights. Mark was at work, but we decided to take a few pics to share with everyone. I love it....Jolie loves it too! She likes to be outside taking in all that's around her. It's especially nice to be out right now since the house we're renting has a screened in patio and it's not too hot yet. (yet!) You can't see it in the picture, but Moe was out there with us and Jolie had her eye on him! She is quite fascinated with the dogs these days.
I'm not too sure if they feel the same. They're both good around her, but keep a distance most of the time. I'm sure things will change as she gets older. but anyway, just wanted to share.....





2 comments:
Nothing brings a smile to my face like the joy of being around my girls!!!
I made it to your page! Yay for Mark starting the academy!! That's great!! I like your new patio set. Very nice!! The pics are adorable too (of course)!! Miss ya! XOXO -Kristy
Post a Comment