Monday, May 19, 2008

4 Months

Jolie is 4 months old...and growing fast! She is still our happy 'lil girl...talking and laughing all the time. She is rolling over now and playing with her feet. Everything goes strait to her mouth...typical 4 month old, but also because she is teething! She has her 1st tooth, which popped up right around 16 weeks. A few weeks later now, we're waiting on another. Mark and I are always debating who she looks like...what do you think???!!!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, Jolie is quite a smiley baby. This blog looks great and I LOVE ALL the pics, it's a nice break in my day to look at them all. You are all beautiful and you are living your dream! I saw you called today, I'll call you later in the week when I get new minutes, I have free incoming but strapped on the outgoing this last week... Love ya!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! Jolie is soooo cute.

Congratulations Mark on getting into the Police Academy. I know you will do well!

Karen, your face glows with love for Jolie and Mark. I am so happy for you.

Hope to see you all soon.

Love, Aunt Tina