Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Day I cooked up a big ol' delicious dinner. The Gover's came over for dinner. We had all the fixin's! I cooked the turkey....and this amazing sweet potato casserole! I will have to post the recipe. It was sooo good! Rob & Kristie brought over a ham, dressing, mashed potatoes. And we even had more! We had such a wonderful Christmas. Mark's mom, Kellen, came into town. Jolie was very excited to have her here!
The day after Christmas we made the quick drive to St. Augustine to see the lights.
"oooo.....pretty lights" Jolie was very impressed! :)



SANTA WAS HERE!!!
This was Jolie's 2nd Christmas. She doesn't quite understand the Santa thing yet...
but she sure was a grateful recipient!!!
She LOVED her blocks and wooden cookie set. She's been baking cookies all week!
Hope you had a blessed holiday....
and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: