the excitement of Christmas!
Jolie was so really looking forward to meeting Santa...
as we waited in line.... "Santa...Santa!"
She was so excited.
Then...Mark asked her if she was going to sit on Santa's lap.
meltdown!
nooooo!!!!! I even tried to sit with her and Santa, didn't work.
Our attempt to get a picture of Jolie with Santa failed. As I got up Jolie was wrapped around my leg for dear life. poor girl, she was so stressed out by the end of this. As soon as we get 20 feet away, Jolie was saying "Santa" in her sweet little happy voice again.
our skinny little Christmas tree...
Jolie 'helped' me decorate the tree for the first time.
she's such a good little helper...although, I'm so afraid she going to break something. I guess it's bound to happen. I've been finding random miss-placed ornaments in the tree.





2 comments:
Too cute I love the picture of Jolie in the eskimo hat!
love the banner so cute!!!!
Post a Comment