Here it is...our new home! Mark and I will be closing on the house the end of September....can't wait! They are putting a new roof on this month. We have all sorts of ideas for remodeling the inside. Check back for remodeling pics!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute house! It looks like it should be in Wisconsin. I hope we can get down by you all soon to see you and the new house.
Love the picture of Jolie in her little red wagon. Her smile is contagious.
Tina is right, it does look like it would fit really well in Wisconsin.... I can't wait to come back down and visit again!! Miss you all bunches hugs & kisses Steve, Jess, Eva & Baby?
Tina is right, it does look like it would fit really well in Wisconsin.... I can't wait to come back down and visit again!! Miss you all bunches hugs & kisses Steve, Jess, Eva & Baby?
Yey for the new house...it's so cute! We love it! You guys are going to be so close to us and all the Wilbanks, which is great. We are so happy for you and your new home...can't wait to see how you put your own touches on it!
7 comments:
Cute house! It looks like it should be in Wisconsin. I hope we can get down by you all soon to see you and the new house.
Love the picture of Jolie in her little red wagon. Her smile is contagious.
Love and miss you! Aunt Tina
What a beautiful home!! Can't wait to see more pics and hear more about it!! How many beds/baths?
3br/2ba....
and lots of living space. and a great yard!
Tina is right, it does look like it would fit really well in Wisconsin.... I can't wait to come back down and visit again!!
Miss you all bunches
hugs & kisses
Steve, Jess, Eva & Baby?
Tina is right, it does look like it would fit really well in Wisconsin.... I can't wait to come back down and visit again!!
Miss you all bunches
hugs & kisses
Steve, Jess, Eva & Baby?
hadn't seen this until now- SO CUTE! we're so excited for you guys and thrilled to have you so close :)
Yey for the new house...it's so cute! We love it! You guys are going to be so close to us and all the Wilbanks, which is great. We are so happy for you and your new home...can't wait to see how you put your own touches on it!
Post a Comment